This is relevant to you despite where you live. If this is not already happening where you are, it is likely that it will be coming to a town or city near you soon.
Here in the US, on May 1, a bill was introduced to Congress: HR 6666. It is “A BILL To authorize the Secretary of Health and Human Services to award grants to eligible entities to conduct diagnostic testing for COVID–19, and related activities such as contact tracing, through mobile health units and, as necessary, at individuals’ residences, and for other purposes.” It proposes a $1 billion budget to carry out these activities, including hiring contact tracing and testing personnel.
This is already starting to happen in Ventura, CA. And on March 30, the World Health Organisation said that they “may have to enter homes and remove family members and isolate them in a safe and dignified manner”. The accuracy of the COVID-19 tests have been questioned both in the mainstream and alternative media for many weeks now, because of the high rate of false positives. So it is very likely that if you are tested for COVID-19, you will test positive, whether or not you have symptoms.
If you live in the US, here are some actions you can take:
- Please read in full the proposed bill here.
- Send a letter of non-consent to your elected official.
The letter is already written – you just need to add your name and zip code and it will find your local elected official for you.
- Sign the petition against HR 6666.
You can also:
- Send this email to all your contacts.
- Print off this letter and place a copy in every mailbox in your neighborhood.
- Sign this petition: Social Media & Mainstream Media Must Be Held Financially & Criminally Responsible For Censorship & Public Misinformation – needs 81,000 signatures by June 6 to get a response from the White House.
If you are not in the US, you can:
- Send this email to all your contacts, especially your friends and family who are in the US.
- Keep your eyes and ears open for something similar happening in your area.
- Find a way to participate and have your say on this issue.
You, and you alone, know what is best for you and your family’s health.